Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A couple of Christmas finishes to share

Soho Table Runner

I did get a couple projects done in time for Christmas. The table runner is highly due to a sewing day with the FRMQG. (I need more of those days!) I had the top pieced by the time I left that day. Amazing how productive I can be without a million interruptions. I free motion quilted it in another day. I don't really want to put it away.


Market Bag

The bag is to store my daughter's new wooden train tracks and cars. We gave it to her for Christmas along with the train stuff. I got the pattern out of a book, but I see that APQ also has it for free on their site. It is very substantial and will definitely hold up to wear and tear. My daughter actually helped me pick out the fabric although she didn't know what it was for.

Table runner details:
pattern: Soho Table Runner from Busy Bee Quilt Designs
fabrics: all stash! A lot of them are Basic Grey Figgy Pudding or Fruitcake

Bag details:
pattern: Market Bag in the large size (free instructions here)

No comments :