Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Awesome poster blocks!


I love these poster blocks from my Bee Sewcial bee mates. Thank you Stephanie, Hillary, Debbie, Marci, Leanne, Diane, Melissa and Felicity!!!!!!!! All of the angles and bold shapes are different but complement each other. Each composition functions on its own.

I am mulling over exactly what I want to do to put them into a quilt and I'm just waiting on one more block. I also need to actually make mine.

I just couldn't be more impressed with the talent of everyone who made a block for me! More of our collective work can be seen on Flickr here.

3 comments :

Leanne said...

I really love these blocks and look forward to seeing you whole quilt.

Debbie said...

This was one of my favorite blocks to make! Can't wait to see where you take them!

Hitch and Thread said...

These are fabulous! Can't wait to see the finished quilt.